Watch the Demo of this WordPress Plugin by clicking on the demo button below.
Download WordPress Plugin by clicking on the download button below.
Features of WP Media Folder –
1. WP Media Folder is a real time-saver plugin, you can manage and order files and images, from the native WordPress media manager. Using the default WordPress media manager also means that the plugin will be highly compatible with all the other plugins that you’re using. The plugin also includes an enhanced version of the WordPress gallery manager, with themes + a NextGEN Gallery importer.
2. Upload single or multiple files directly into the folder you want, create folders, sub-folders, sub-sub-folders and so on. Select files, drag’n drop and classify your media in folders with cover images. Stop wasting time searching for your images.
3. WP Media Folder advanced media library feature are all available in Gutenberg editor. The media folder plugin has two dedicated Gutenberg blocks to manage WordPress advanced galleries (WordPress default enhanced galleries and galleries from the plugin Addon).
4. You can now create galleries from a folder exactly like in WordPress but with advanced features. 4 inbuilt themes is available: masonry, portfolio, slider and default enhanced gallery, and it also comes with a NextGEN gallery importer as media folders). The lightbox feature is also available on single images, as an option in the plugin.
5. You can filter your media by file type or size, or order them by title and everything is saved automatically. Next time you open your media library your display will be clean. And as a parameter you may define custom image dimension and file weight filters.
6. WP Media Folder is compatible with WooCommerce. In an e-commerce website you need to manage a lot of images for each product, or each category of products. It thus degenerates and quickly becomes complicated to find your images. You’ll be able to classify your products images in folders. All plugins that use WordPress media manager will be able to use WP Media Folder.
7. WP Media Folder includes a feature to add design to files that are available for downloads, such as PDF or ZIP files. Define the colours of the download button and your media links have the same style all over your website.
8. WP Media Folder allows applying image watermark on your media, a non-removable watermark. The watermark can be applied to the whole image library, on a selection of image sizes, or on a selection of folders.
9. Plugin Addons includes all special features like Cloud connection, PDF embed and full gallery manager.